Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Chase and Drew

Over the weekend we did a lot of driving around, exploring, over dirt roads, through extreme traffic, dodging cattle (and people), and stopped at several local places - the artisan gallery, local indian restaurant, outdoor dining areas, roadside stands, etc... After we toured the art gallery, we had lunch at a 'beach club' (terms like this are not what they seem).  :)  My sweet boys were in a silly mood so I snapped these shots.  I wanted to burst into tears at one moment because my heart was about to burst with how much I love them.  Here they are, in such a different environment than they have known, and handling it with such  ease.  Chase of course has his reservations and he has been extra clingy and wanting to sleep in our bed, etc... (Lord help me) and Drew can't stand the thought of me being out of his presence BUT other than that - they are adjusting and doing it marvelously.  That's all.  I love them.



No comments:

Post a Comment