Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Out and About in Accra

Here are some pictures of no particular order, just different things I saw as I was out and about.  I wish I could transport each of you here so you could just experience a small portion of the sheer chaos that is happening around me.  It is definitely sensory overload. Explains why the days zoom by and why at the end of them, you are completely exhausted.  Enjoy!  

At the market (Nima)


Crowded all the time


Truck loaded down with sugar cane, plantains, and a lot of men

Pineapple anyone?  

Or maybe shoes?  

I could've joined this herd and just kept walking
This was a UNIQUE sight on the way to church one morning; apparently, a traditional march done for a funeral...
More market (Makola)

Just chopping the coconuts with a machete

Loved the man herding the goats down the middle of the market
Typical grocery store for the locals

No comments:

Post a Comment