Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SHAI HILLS Resource Reserve (part two) - baboon pics

There are actually even more pics of these fascinating creatures - but here are some of my fave!! When we first arrived and were just a little ways into the park, Brett jumped out to take some pics.  All of our windows were open, including the sunroof.  Before I knew it, monkeys were climbing our car and peering through the sunroof.  It was a bit of a panic but in the nick of time, I got all the windows rolled up.  Just as the little monkey was climbing down onto Drew's window.  Hope to see these baboons again soon!



The babies and their mamas were my absolute favorite!  I couldn't stop following them around....


It's quite a sight to turn around and see a monkey staring at you!
He is serious


He found a battery - curious
Trying to eat the battery - he quickly spit it out



Save us mama!


Just hanging on for dear life

Cute - sort of?  

No comments:

Post a Comment