Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas (Day)

My sweet friend Benita took these photos for us - each of us is wearing something made locally.  I do love the fabrics and prints here.  I had high hopes for the Christmas card but knowing they wouldn't make it out before Christmas day, I opted for a different card photo to send all of you.  So, enjoy our holiday photos from Africa!!  Scroll down for a recap of our day.....







Our day started WAY TOO EARLY (I did remind Brett that when they're 18 we'll be wishing they still woke us at 5 to see if Santa came)! :)  It was so fun!  Drew thought everything was COOL.....'COOL, I GOT A BOX!'  Or 'I like my tiny present - it's COOL' Or 'Look what Chase got - it's so COOL!!' and on and on and on.  

New jammies (and Drew trying to copy his brother)
Tools
Chase sporting his electric guitar, Ohio State shirt, and new school shoes

They got a joint gift - huge cozy sack (bean bag)
New hoop for Drew and a super fast remote control car that Chase LOVES!  Perfect for our large concrete compound ... 
And a Christmas swim!

I was sort of dreading our Christmas this year - but at the end of the night, I did say 'well that turned out to be a good day'!  We were able to talk with nearly every member of our families, even Skyped to open presents with Grandma and Grandpa in Oklahoma!  Christmas 2013 will go down as unique yet memorable!  Hope your holidays were special and spent with those you love!!



No comments:

Post a Comment